Placing an order
Placing an Order
Placing an order with us couldn't be simpler.
Browse our site, via the 'Shop by Brand' and menu options.
- Find your perfect item; choose your size ensuring you click on the correct size option, if you are unsure of your size you can look at our Fitting guide or contact us through either email or Live Chat, then select the quantity you require, then press 'add to basket'
- Repeat several times! :) remember to get matching underwear and feel free to try something new. With free delivery and simple, no quibble returns - we make it easier than window shopping.
- When finished, click on 'View Basket' (in the top right of menu bar) and you will be shown your selections,again check you have the correct size and quantity.
- You can either check out as a guest, register for an account or if you have shopped with us before log in, don't worry if you've forgotten your password, just click on the forgotten password link and this will be re set.
- once logged in you will go through the payments process. You are not redirected to another site and we ensure everything is secured through our website to make sure your details are safe and encrypted.
- Once you complete the checkout process, you will be sent a confirmation email of your order.
Happy shopping! if we can help you at anytime, please get in touch either by emailing: [email protected] or by using the Live Chat icon below.
No Quibble Returns
We want you to be 100% happy with your new lingerie. If you need to return a product for any reason we will happily exchange the goods or refund your money. Please enclose the reasons for returning the item along with your order number There is a Returns Form on the website under the Delivery and Returns section or at the bottom of our page. If you do not have a printer you can simply write down your order details on a seperate piece of paper and then write the Returns Address on the original packaging, enclose the Returns Form or paper and return the goods within 60 days.
Goods must be returned unworn and with all original labels attached.
We are unable to be held responsible for any goods lost in the post, please ensure correct payment for postage and ask your Post Office for a proof of postage certificate when you post the goods.
We will obviously not be able to offer returns for items we do not stock and have got in especially for you as a one off order.
Christmas gifts purchased in December can be returned up to the end of January.
Valentines gifts purchased in January can be returned up to the end of February.