At Uplifted Lingerie we are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Data Protection Act 1998. We want to ensure that your privacy is protected at all times.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorised access improper use or disclosure unauthorised modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss, but can not always guarantee this and any transaction is at your own risk.
For the Purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 The Data Controller is Uplifted Lingerie Limited, Unit 3 Phoenix House, Hastingwood Road, Hastingwood CM17 9JT
This Policy was last updated May 2020
Information We collect from you and Why
By submitting your information and using our web site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy, and by shopping with us and completing a transaction with Uplifted Lingerie you have electronically agreed to the terms set out in this policy and our terms and conditions.
When you place an order with us you are entering into a contract and we will need to take the following personal details to process and fulfil this contract. We may also use this information to legitimately contact you to keep you informed of your order status or to deal with any issues through our customer service team
- Delivery address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
All Payments and information related to any transactions made with Uplifted Lingerie are completed through one of our third parties using our Payment Service Provider's systems.
Who we share your information with and why
Trusted selected third parties who we share your data with include:
- IT developers who support our website and other business systems.
- Marketing Companies to allow us to send you email communications and for the purposes of providing you with relevant marketing or advertising on our website. This includes undertaking behaviour modeling.
- When we take payments the credit card details you enter are securely transmitted straight to our third party payment provider and we never see or store them in full. Instead we receive a token consisting of your card number with half the digits randomised along with less critical data such as the card type and expiry date. We are then able to use this token to charge, refund your card via our payment processor.
Keeping In Touch
We would like to keep you up to date with our special offers, Promotions and new ranges. When you place an order we will ask you if you want to receive this kind of marketing information by ticking to Opt in. You can unsubscribe from this at any time either through our marketing emails, where you can scroll to the bottom of the page and simply unsubscribe, or you can also contact us at [email protected] requesting to be removed from our Marketing communications.
How Long we Keep your information
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting requirements. At the end of that retention period your data will be deleted so it can no longer be associated with you.
You have the right
- To request from us access to personal information held about you
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- To ask in certain circumstances to delete the personal data we hold about you contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.